- Shade Names
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin an ultra-matte finish with medium-to-full buildable coverage that lasts for 24 hours, while controlling shine.
Key Claims and Benefits
- 24-hour wear
- Immediately reduces appearance of pores
- Controls oil and shine, 8 hours
- For all skin types, especially oily skin
- Stay-true colour, 24 hours
- Non-streaking/caking/settling, 24 hours
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
- Apply to well-moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush, like the 129S Brush, or try the 109S Brush for lighter coverage. Apply with the included sponge applicator for more coverage. If using the sponge, make sure to replace it every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder instead of storing in on top of the powder. Try finishing your application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give skin a fresh appearance.
Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Isostearyl Palmitate, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Shade Names