VIVA GLAM I x PRIDE
VIVA GLAM I x PRIDE
The original VIVA GLAM Lipstick shade VIVA GLAM I has been dressed with a colourful Limited Edition design to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community and the work our VIVA GLAM Grantees do to support them
- Every month is Pride month at MAC! Through our longstanding partnerships with LGBTQIA+ organisations, today we remain more committed than ever to standing with marginalised communities seeking justice and equality, as we put our resources and energy toward being a force for positive change.
- Show your support by shopping this special-deco VIVA GLAM lipstick that gives back 100%* to organisations that support the health and rights of people of All Ages, All Races and All Genders. Designed by Global Senior Artist & MAC-tivist Dominic Skinner, the iconic bullet is available exclusively on MACCOSMETICS.CO.UK for a limited time only. Wear it with Pride. Spark the Joy.
- WHAT DOES 1 VIVA GLAM LIPSTICK BUY?
- •1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick purchases a full day of meals for 2 homeless LGBTQ+ youth
- •1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick provides 75 women and girls with 45 minutes of life-saving HIV prevention skills.
- •1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick provides 5 newborn babies with medicine to prevent the transmission of HIV from their mothers.
- •1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick provides 7 days’ worth of grocery essentials like fresh fruits and vegetables for a family affected by HIV.
- •1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick tests 14 pregnant mothers for HIV to support the health of women.
- •1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick buys 254 condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV.
*In the UK and Ireland, the full recommended retail price (RRP) (less VAT) from the sale of VIVA GLAM lipsticks is donated to organisations that support the health and rights of people of All Ages, All Races and All Genders. We will make grants to non-profit organisations we believe can make a meaningful impact on health, rights and equality.
Key Claims and Benefits
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Apply to lips directly from the Lipstick bullet or use a 316S Brush for more precision.