Mixing Medium Matte
A colourless wax-based formula that creates a customizable matte look for pigments.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Provides a matte finish
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- For all skin types
- For best results, use Cleanse Off Oil to remove any excess oils from the skin.
- Scoop out the desired amount of Mixing Medium Matte using a sanitized spatula and transfer it to a palette.
- Add desired pigments and mix together thoroughly until the desired colour is achieved.
- The more pigment that is added, the more opaque coverage you can achieve.
- Apply to the eyes, lips, face and/or body using fingertips, a sponge or brush.
Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.